A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Travel



Last year my family - I, my husband, and my beautiful children (19,15 )had an absolutely perfect holiday in Europe. We stayed for a few days in Paris and from there we rented a car and explored France-Loire Valley, Carcassonne, Avignon, Provence, Cote d'Azure.... and Italy - Milan, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Venice.... I cannot wait to go there again. In fact, I am organizing Family Reunion in Tuscany for Summer 2009. I am looking for a Tuscan Villa of my dreams for 20 people. I really , really can't wait!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw your blog.
beautifull pictures.

Viera said...

And there is much more.
Check http://www.flickriver.com/groups/638759@N23/pool/interesting/

Anonymous said...

wow
they awesome!